Residential Care can be the first and best option for many
What we can offer:
- Live with people who have similar life experiences
- staff on site 24/7
- expert in meeting your particular needs
- reduce the frequency or duration of admissions into
- provide you with greater stability than other settings
- ready access to lots of company
- a lively and individualised programme of support.
In addition to residential care in group homes, Capability
Scotland offers residential respite packages tailored to individual
and small group interests and support requirements.
For more information about the services we currently provide or
to find out about opportunities for developing new services please
Coordinator, Stuart Thomson or call on 0131 347