Why choose us? Quality & Training
Capability Scotland is a leader in Scotland in delivering high-quality training. We are the first organisation in Scotland to achieve Quality Management System Standard (QMS) ISO 9001:2008 through the British Standard Institution.
What do we do?
- Ensure quality throughout the organisation.
- Include all areas of care and support we provide to
- Take into account all legislative work, quality, safety and
customers' rights and opinions at every stage and aspect of our
- Recruit people with the skills and training required to provide
the best possible service.
- Train our existing staff to improve the skills and broaden the
scope of what they can offer to customers and the
For more information about QMS, please visit the BSi
"It is important for me as a manager that both customers and
staff are happy within the service and are treated with the respect
and dignity which this system supports at all times. With QMS
everything I need is in one place. It is like having a wealth of
knowledge at our fingertips. QMS gives staff the guidance and
encouragement they need to do their jobs with confidence."
Karen Graham, Service Manager